Monday, May 5, 2014

Lust List: All About Eyes



My beauty lust list is ever-growing and the latest additions have been all about eyes. I've just come back from a short holiday in France but due to time constraints I didn't get to raid the duty free counters as much as I would have liked! So here are the eye products I have been eyeing up and am keen to add to my collection:


1) Chanel Les 4 Ombres Eyeshadow Quad in Tisse Vendome
I adore everything from Chanel and this is no exception. I swatched the shadows at the Covent Garden store and they are buttery soft, highly pigmented and contains 3 gorgeous neutral shades and 1 beautiful coral/pink shade (which doesn't translate in the image on the Chanel website) that is really unique and summery and is the main reason I am lasting after this, hard.


2) Marc Jacobs Style Eye-con Eyeshadow Palette - The Lolita
One can never have too many eyeshadow palettes, especially those of the neutral kind, and this has been on my radar for a long while, however Marc Jacobs beauty is difficult to get ahold of jn the UK. I will be heading to the states later this year so I might hold out until then!


3) Em Cosmetics Waterliner in Ro's Gold
Ever since I saw Michelle Phan's tutorial featuring this beautiful rose-gold waterliner I have been on the hunt for something similar, but to no avail! It really brightens the eye area and is much more flattering than white eyeliner, again I may have to wait until I'm Stateside for this purchase! Let me know in the comments if you've come across a dupe in the UK?


4) Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil
I am a big believer that brows make or break the face and I am always on the lookout for the next best thing to give me  my best brows possible. Often my brows takes up the most makeup time when I'm getting ready so anything to make this ritual quick and easy, as this promises to do, is top of my wish list. 

Have you tried these products? What's on your beauty lust list?

Lisa x


No comments:

Post a Comment