Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Cheeky Beauty Haul Part 2: Skincare & Fragrance


Welcome to part 2 of my beauty haul! In this post I'm going to share my latest skincare & fragrance purchases:



Bioderma Micellar Water 500ml x2 - a lovely friend of mine was going to Paris for the weekend so I asked her to buy me a twin pack of this makeup removing staple and she kindly came back with the goods! It used to be that it was  alot more expensive to buy this in the UK but I paid roughly £15 for two bottles (I think it was around 17 Euros from memory?), and you can now find Bioderma for about the same price here. You've seen loads of reviews on this wonder product so I wont go on about it, I just love using it to remove the bulk of my make up before I go in with a cleanser.

Clarins Pore Minimising Serum 30ml - I picked this up on a weekend mini break to Norfolk where I had a lovely facial at the Hoste Beauty Spa in Burnham Market, I enjoyed it so much I fell asleep and was snoring merrily away according to my therapist! When I finally awoke, mortified, she recommended that I use this pore minimising serum to improve the texture of my skin, which is quite oily and therefore prone to enlarged pores and breakouts. I'm going to keep trialling this and let you guys know my thoughts in a few weeks.

La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo Anti Blemish Cream - since coming off the pill 3 months ago (for health reasons, not baby-making reasons just yet!), my skin has gone all out of whack as my hormones are trying to rebalance - oilier with a few more spots and lumps and bumps. I'd used Effaclar Duo in the past and had great results so I decided to pick some more up to see if it would help with my skin. Its too soon to tell but my skin has calmed down a fair bit with fewer bumps under the skin. Again I will do a full review of my skincare routine in the next month or so.



Emporio Armani White Diamonds EDP - I have had my eye on this fragrance for a while but for some reason never got around to buying it. I was in Debenhams and saw this was on sale so I finally forked over the cash for this beauty. Firstly the bottle is so chic and understated, with facets like a diamond. And as for the scent, its is very fresh and floral with a hint of fruitiness without being too sweet, perfect for everyday and perfect for summer!

If you missed Part 1 of my beauty haul, check it out here.

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment